• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi-res-d56f7a0d8ba4ce4f54c506c5a482ce6d_crop_north.jpg

If only. My dream.

No matter how anyone tries to dress this up, the club he's a joke. Allardyce wouldn't of allowed this to happen ffs. I'd sooner have BFS and his horrible hoff-ball over the weekly humiliation we suffer under this clown. People saying "Well we can't keep sacking managers" all I'll say is maybe if we hired a half decent one we wouldn't have to sack him!

I've never seen worse than today. 3 long free kicks hoofed into our box. 3 goals. He needs to change or he needs to go immediately. We are not a social experiment for his ego.
Definitely Tim. I said a little earlier he needs to focus on our inability to defend crosses, including being open to ending zonal marking.
But again, he needs time.

Definitely Tim. I said a little earlier he needs to focus on our inability to defend crosses, including being open to ending zonal marking.
But again, he needs time.

We've seen this before. He's not going to change, just like Martinez. He will not give up zonal marking.

There's nothing in his track record whatsoever to justify giving him the benefit of the doubt.

No matter how anyone tries to dress this club he's a joke. Allardyce wouldn't of allowed this to happen ffs. I'd sooner have BFS and his horrible hoff-ball over the weekly humiliation we suffer under this clown. People saying "Well we can't keep sacking managers" all I'll say is maybe if we hired a half decent one we wouldn't have to sack him!
I appreciate that mate.

No matter how anyone tries to dress this club he's a joke. Allardyce wouldn't of allowed this to happen ffs. I'd sooner have BFS and his horrible hoff-ball over the weekly humiliation we suffer under this clown. People saying "Well we can't keep sacking managers" all I'll say is maybe if we hired a half decent one we wouldn't have to sack him!

I have to point out this again pal. At least Fat Sam can beat the bottom 13 at home in most occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.