Homepage Article Marco Silva ‘We go to Anfield to win’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comments like these just make the thought of thursday morning in work all the less appealing.

Do your talking behind closed doors and on the pitch. We've not shown courage at Anfield in a decade so no need for the waffling to the media.
We did only twelve months ago, under Silva, gave them a good run for their money, and lost in the 96th. minute, to a fluke ( sort of) goal. Maybe we will get the hooky goal this year.!!

TBH Liverpool aren't playing that well at the moment. If we had a decent manager and a reasonably fit squad I think we'd have a chance of getting the 3 points. Unfortunately we haven't got a good manager and have quiet a few injuries, particularly in midfield.

Comments like these just make the thought of thursday morning in work all the less appealing.

Do your talking behind closed doors and on the pitch. We've not shown courage at Anfield in a decade so no need for the waffling to the media.

We showed plenty of “courage” last season.....took the game to them, should have had scored at least one of three gilt edged chances.

We go there to beat the best team in the league with the same team/ formation that’s utterly failed all season. Good luck with that Silva.
Liverpool score plenty of early goals, as soon as we concede we fall apart.

I can see us getting a player sent off first half, and Silva can use that for another week here.

Of our recent managers, he's the one I'm desperate for to succeed. He seems like a nice person and it's clear he's trying hard to make things work here. Been unfortunate with injuries and some terrible referring/VAR - think the current league position is incredibly harsh. That said, things haven't been good enough simple as.

Gone with the right mentality, if we sit back we'll get battered. Need to get in their face early on like we did at Anfield and even Goodison last season - they were scared at Goodison and couldn't put a string of passes together. Fans going also need to make as much noise as possible, which I'm sure they'll need no encouragement on. Don't mistake it, the pressure is well and truly on them at the moment too and they've shown signs in recent weeks that it could falter soon.

Of our recent managers, he's the one I'm desperate for to succeed. He seems like a nice person and it's clear he's trying hard to make things work here. Been unfortunate with injuries and some terrible referring/VAR - think the current league position is incredibly harsh. That said, things haven't been good enough simple as.

Gone with the right mentality, if we sit back we'll get battered. Need to get in their face early on like we did at Anfield and even Goodison last season - they were scared at Goodison and couldn't put a string of passes together. Fans going also need to make as much noise as possible, which I'm sure they'll need no encouragement on. Don't mistake it, the pressure is well and truly on them at the moment too and they've shown signs in recent weeks that it could falter soon.

Good assessment mate. Silva's made errors for sure, but the fault for the current position we're in shouldn't be entirely laid at his door.

We've gone there to win in the last 20 years and failed narrowly.

I dont know what the alternative message is he should give. "It's been 20 years since we won there, so we've decided to give the lads the night off to watch Master Chef".
Forgot master chef was on. Heads over too spare ticket thread to sell match ticket

Chamberlain.jpg

Marco has the team sheet ready for the big game tomorrow.

We go to win but leave our spines on the bus which personally I never rate as a good plan but then I'm not a footy coach although I like dunking fig roll biccies in tea.

What an unedifying spectacle a condemned man uttering hollow platitudes is.

Status
Not open for further replies.