Marcelo Gallardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a Celtic fan. I’ve no ulterior motives

Hello.

Please stop pushing gambling.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but from our perspective you've registered today as 'Everton4lyfe', done nothing but push one market/shared screenshots with a bookies, and now claiming to be a Celtic fan.

You've made your point, now leave it there. If it's Gallardo, you can give it the big one and tell us how right you was - but no more market pushing please.

Of all the managers mentioned so far, Gallardo would definitely be my choice ( or possibly Jesus).
So I’m choosing to believe this rumour as it gives me hope , however temporary.
I’m not betting on him though as I’m not totally mad.

Hello.

Please stop pushing gambling.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but from our perspective you've registered today as 'Everton4lyfe', done nothing but push one market/shared screenshots with a bookies, and now claiming to be a Celtic fan.

You've made your point, now leave it there. If it's Gallardo, you can give it the big one and tell us how right you was - but no more market pushing please.

market pushing? Surely if I was market pushing I’d be doing it to my own advantage and Pushing a random choice therefore increasing the price on gallardo instead of telling people the info that I got
Risking shortening the odds. Christ.

anyway. Got the info though so I thought I would join and tell The fans of the club in question.
Only to have the mod make some unfounded ridiculous assumption.
info is there lads.

market pushing? Surely if I was market pushing I’d be doing it to my own advantage and Pushing a random choice therefore increasing the price on gallardo instead of telling people the info that I got
Risking shortening the odds. Christ.

anyway. Got the info though so I thought I would join and tell The fans of the club in question.
Only to have the mod make some unfounded ridiculous assumption.
info is there lads.

Very defensive of you that mate. Everything I said was fact.

1. You registered today.
2. You're not an Everton fan.
3. Every post you've made has been on Marcelo Gallardo and/or encouraging gambling. You've even "guaranteed it" and shared screenshots of bets placed.

You've made 20 odd posts on the subject - something doesn't sit right, I've given you the benefit of the doubt but I'm asking you to stop pushing that market (encouraging bets)/gambling.

Ohhh Marrrcellloooo sang the Gladys St. A blind choice based on nothing at all except he is good looking (another one) and can probably charm us through an interpreter. Rather have a solid British manager who knows what we and the PL are about. For this reason I grant the Fat Spanish Waiter temporary British citizenship so he avoids being excluded. Rafael would sort this lot out, no doubt about that.

Inappropriate Language
Very defensive because what you said is bullshit.
Imagine passing some information on before Xmas to earn a few quid. I’m such a hateful
[Poor language removed].
Every post I’ve made has been on him, it’s the reason I joined ffs. If what I heard was about someone else I’d be talking about them.

you sound like a miserable get.
ban me and be done. I’ve passed on what I know. Good luck if you’ve had a nibble lads.

the username everton4lyfe does not inspire confidence, it's the kind of username you'd expect a rival fan to come up with in some half witted attempt to make everyone think they are totally an evertonian and in no way a wum.

of course you could be legit in which case you can vault me to death when Gallardo signs :p

I think it's a good name.

Must admit I know nothing about South American football. My friends brother is a sports journalist there though. Messaged about gallardo rumours. He said he can't see it. Thinks he's too good for us and has sights on Barca job.

Everything about Gallardo over the last few months has pointed towards him being in Barca's sights. I'd be very surprised if he came but I don't know the extent of Brands' contacts in South America and how much money could be pointed towards Gallardo and just as importantly the people in Gallardo's camp.

An agent with a financial interest could push Everton as a fairly attractive staging post or stepping stone to show he can manage in Europe.

Very defensive because what you said is bullshit.
Imagine passing some information on before Xmas to earn a few quid. I’m such a hateful
[Poor language removed].
Every post I’ve made has been on him, it’s the reason I joined ffs. If what I heard was about someone else I’d be talking about them.

you sound like a miserable get.
ban me and be done. I’ve passed on what I know. Good luck if you’ve had a nibble lads.

Language.

And I'm an Evertonian, of course I'm a miserable get.

I'm also responsible for maintaining the integrity of the site and we've had plenty of instances of agencies/companies and individuals try and use the platform to engineer markets. We were even offered a good sum of money to promote Ancelotti as the leading candidate a few years ago. It happens.

Anyway - we have a pinned thread in this forum on depression and mental health. Many have struggled with addiction/gambling - for this reason we don't accept gambling sponsorship or gambling sponsored articles on GrandOldTeam. We dont want new accounts coming on and proactively pushing gambling either.

Thanks for passing on what you believe to be true, but the below, and sharing screenshots of bets etc - your approach is too much - wind it in.

"gallardo is a done deal. hes 12/1 get money on it. I guarantee it.
"Gallardo is a done deal. sTandby for announcement"
"I am 100% right"
"believe me"
"i have solid info"
"his deals done"
"he is the next Everton boss"
"Up to Everton when they announce it."

Status
Not open for further replies.