Marcelo Bielsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on then, who's the manager we can realistically expect to get who can keep us up?
I have zero idea what managers would and wouldn't be interested in the job, so that's impossible to answer. Some people seem to think Dyche would work (I don't agree) but even he could say no - why would anybody join this club right now?

I have zero idea what managers would and wouldn't be interested in the job, so that's impossible to answer. Some people seem to think Dyche would work (I don't agree) but even he could say no - why would anybody join this club right now?
Because we're a basket case of a club that will pay you loads of money, and if you fail it won't affect your standing but if you succeed it will only enhance your reputation

Because we're a basket case of a club that will pay you loads of money, and if you fail it won't affect your standing but if you succeed it will only enhance your reputation
Well indeed, all of our ex-managers seem to fail upwards.

He wouldn't, though. That's just hipster fan nonsense. He'd be laughed out of the changing room before his first training session.
Well it was a joke obviously, I meant Terry Connor.

But you're bizarrely convincing yourself that 15 points isn't a bad return with this team...it is. Bielsa- and most decent managers- will reach this in fewer games. That doesn't mean we'd stay up but the bar has been set so low.

Status
Not open for further replies.