Marcelo Bielsa or Sean Dyche?

Marcelo Bielsa or Sean Dyche?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
66B9753C-0A42-4F72-AD6A-B3DFA9A5C25E.jpeg

Trying to speculate who might do well and who might struggle in a Bielsa squad.

Might do well: Patterson, Godfrey, Iwobi, Onana, Garner, Gray, McNeil, DCL, Doucoure
Might struggle: Mina, Coady, Tarkowski, Mykolenko, Gana, Davies, Coleman, Townsend
Undecided: Holgate, Maupay, Simms, Vinagre

I’d prefer Bielsa.
But Dyche is not without positives given he would free up my matchdays , and allow me to treat myself with next seasons. ST money. :)

This!! How do you whittle it down to two completely different managers with totally different styles who will want very different players brought in over the next 4/5 days. Where's the plan?
If you're buying a car you don't narrow it down to a 6 seater 4x4 and a 2 seater sports car.
It is called an interview process NONE of our fans know who we have approached , who we have spoken to , what impression each candidate made . Unfortunately we cannot at this stage change who made these decisions, but following this procedure it looks like 2 very different candidates are left which happens in many job vacancies in all walks of life

Bielsa for me, I think we are relegated this season whoever gets the job, I just think Bielsa can put the foundations in place to change the ethos at this club.

He would have a good chance of getting us back up first time given some new playes and a pre season improving the fitness of the players.

Planning for the worst is the sensible and more prudent option (imo)

We have until Wednesday next week to get the necessary players to possibly keep us up.

It appears that for this to happen, we have to sell at least one player, which so far hasn‘t happened and we still have no manager.

The odds are massively stacked against us staying up and I’d much rather be starting next season with the mad Argie if we get relegated, than half man, half scotch egg.

Few things....

- It seems Dyche wants the job, and would love to be Everton manager.

- It seems Bielsa has reservations about the whole thing, he's known to just spit him dummy out and walk out of clubs as he has his whole career. At 67, how much crap is he still willing to take, or just say fu[k it and let the ship sink? He also doesn't speak english, and with his style I feel all our players would end up even more injured than they already are frequently.

I think Dyche is a better fit given how he's operated previously on small budgets, and coached bang average players to play well together as a team. He doesn't solve our goal scoring problem though, and the football would be ugly, but Everton are in a terrible position, and I feel like Dyche would fancy the challenge to get his career back on track, and I don't really think Bielsa cares, and would majorly clash more with our board.

Few things....

- It seems Bielsa has reservations about the whole thing, he's known to just spit him dummy out and walk out of clubs as he has his whole career. At 67, how much crap is he still willing to take, or just say fu[k it and let the ship sink? He also doesn't speak english, and with his style I feel all our players would end up even more injured than they already are frequently.

I think Dyche is a better fit given how he's operated previously on small budgets, and coached bang average players to play well together as a team. He doesn't solve our goal scoring problem though, and the football would be ugly, but Everton are in a terrible position, and I feel like Dyche would fancy the challenge to get his career back on track, and I don't really think Bielsa cares, and would majorly clash more with our board.
I'd rather the guy who has reservations, than the yes man that just wants to be employed.

Bielsa would in my mind have every right to be questionable of this club and how it's operated it's managers over the past decade.

FWIW, I'm not fussed between either.

Few things....

Anyone who doesn’t have reservations about taking this job is completely the wrong fit.

The English really are the most brainwashed people on the planet. Apart from some of the more enlightened scousers that still push back against state propaganda, the rest should be put in the bin.
LOL

How did that vote go pal?

Calls the English brainwashed, yet the Buckies cucked themselves HARD to stay part of the union.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.