2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume big Marcel is going to be talking to the press about how thrilled he is about the exciting modern manager "he" has just recruited. I give it two months before Benitez is sniping at him for something or another.

There family's are good friends

he likes to have a little flourish when he announces his signings, I wonder what it will be with RB. I can't see Rafael putting up with Marcel smoothing down the back of his collar, or presenting him with an everton top with 'Mammy' on the back, but it will be something eye catching and euro trashy I'm sure.

The Brands & Benitez families get on very well!
The Benitez's were very welcoming when the Brands came to England

I assume big Marcel is going to be talking to the press about how thrilled he is about the exciting modern manager "he" has just recruited. I give it two months before Benitez is sniping at him for something or another.
On the contrary he said literally nothing

He say anything about Carlo when he signed?

Just wondering if people are fueling their own conspiracies

Yep.

Marcel Brands, Everton’s Director of Football, said: “Following a rigorous process conducted by all of our Directors, it is a pleasure to now welcome Carlo Ancelotti to Everton. He is one of the finest managers in world football and a proven winner, having achieved a remarkable level of success in each of Europe’s major leagues.

“He is the perfect appointment for us. He embraces our vision for the Club and we are sure that his enthusiasm to take the helm at Goodison together with his tactical abilities and well-renowned man-management will make him successful in this role. This was a clear and exciting decision for the Board to make. It was a unanimous choice and one we were all fully united behind throughout. Carlo has proven time and again, he knows how to build a trophy-winning side and we share the excitement of our fans at the prospect of him leading our team in the years ahead. We’re all greatly looking forward to working with him.”

Keeps allowing himself to be ruled over

Doesnt have enough professional pride to stand up for himself, just sit back and count the money

Waster

Benitez comments:

“Marcel is a professional. I am a professional. We will work together, we will keep talking, having meetings to talk about the Club’s idea, what we have to do in the future, about players.

“The communication between us has to be fluent and we will be talking with each other all the time. I am really pleased with that [the structure].

“I have already been in contact with him. I have the plan [for Everton’s summer transfer business].”

Sounds defensive already

Benitez comments:

“Marcel is a professional. I am a professional. We will work together, we will keep talking, having meetings to talk about the Club’s idea, what we have to do in the future, about players.

“The communication between us has to be fluent and we will be talking with each other all the time. I am really pleased with that [the structure].

“I have already been in contact with him. I have the plan [for Everton’s summer transfer business].”

Sounds defensive already
He's already been in contact with Brands?!

WTF is that useless Dutch get being paid for? If itls the decision of the owner that Benitez takes the job then he should be all over it and presenting him.

Just 'kin go will you jug head.

Benitez comments:

I have already been in contact with him. I have the plan [for Everton’s summer transfer business].”

Sounds defensive already
funnily enough i read that as Brands has communicated the plans for the summer rather than he will make said plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.