2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so, a lot of the fans are simply lost in the sauce with Digne.
Just like they were with Carlo, just like they were with James.

Once the evidence is examined it's impossible to ignore how much of a liability Lucas has been in recent years, but I firmly believe if he is taken off set pieces & ordered by the manager to sit back and focus more on solely defending rather than attempting to hog the lime light in attack, then we will play much better football.

Crossing should never be Plan A, it's counter-intuitive to suggest otherwise. Plan A should always be to play the ball on the floor & cut through defences.

Zone 14 is the most dangerous area of the pitch & we have an extremely good long shot taker who gets 0 service centrally when we should be exploiting his qualities. Not to mention players like Richarlison & of course James who can also score outside the box consistently. We have completely neglected this zone.

lnkssp.mpl
In a day where I have seen numerous tweets saying Benitez is our new manager, how is this the worst thing that I have laid eyes on all day??

he likes to have a little flourish when he announces his signings, I wonder what it will be with RB. I can't see Rafael putting up with Marcel smoothing down the back of his collar, or presenting him with an everton top with 'Mammy' on the back, but it will be something eye catching and euro trashy I'm sure.

If he has any pride, he should resign tomorrow after this, but, I suppose he and Benitez will toe the club line and go with the old ‘ we are working very hard together for success.’ By the by, Duncan, the ultimate super blue, should not agree to be Benitez’ assistant if he is a true blue. I suppose there must be a reason that he has survived so many managerial sackings, is it because he will say whatever the board ask him to?

Hes gonna look like a GOD next to that mess tomorrow.
Don't even want to see the fraud. Contract Dave or nothing.

Rafael will be in Uncle Usmanov's ears to give his P45 before the end of the summer. They'll push him off Usmanov's yacht into the Black sea laughing like a pair on maniacal Bond villains.

This fella is a joke.

Anyone who backed him before surely has to see it now.

Spends 3 years pissing money away on crap, can't sell a single player and then he let's them bring Benitez in as manager.

Might as well let the tea lady do his job as they seem to have the same amount of sway with the Board.

Im eager to see how much he gets for Delph and Iwobi...

Status
Not open for further replies.