2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Again, you don’t know that.
You have no idea what he has done, and neither do I.
None of us do, so making statements like that are pure fiction.
Don’t make me offer you a straightener in a pub car park.
On a serious note, and reading between the lines, is there anything we can definitely identify this man as having an effect on? Minus our bank balance? That’s not his fault, it would seem the owner doesn’t want his input.

I can see Nuno now on the touchline in August with his big coat zipped up to his beard and gloves on scratching his beard as we concede the third goal to Brentford after 37 mins

I cannot profess to know enough about other managers. What's my opinion is I am underwhelmed with NES, I am concerned by (any) manager bringing in an entourage and demands (Is that why Palace said no?). We should be in control here not rolling over for every blinking Tom [Poor language removed] or Harry. The club needs to have a backbone. I don't know anything about Jorge Mendes but it doesn't smell right to me. There must be question marks over how the club is run. No one knows who's doing the appointing but Brands needs to be in charge. I certainly don't want negative defensive football like last season, worst I've seen in almost 40 years watching.

Don’t make me offer you a straightener in a pub car park.
On a serious note, and reading between the lines, is there anything we can definitely identify this man as having an effect on? Minus our bank balance? That’s not his fault, it would seem the owner doesn’t want his input.
He must have quite a bit of influence, but the club are under no obligation to tell us what the scope of his involvement is.
They don’t publish it and don’t explain the internal workings or structures. Why should they just to satisfy our click bait habits?

Given his recent appointments, Morshi trusts him. He probably has a remit based around Morshi’s desire to be involved.

The only other stuff I have heard about him are the Joe Royle comments which were very complimentary.

I saw him in Mayfair walking around eating an ice cream. I thought I was seeing things but this confirms it was him:

We need all London based blues to mobilise, grab this joker of the street anddrag him to a secluded gaff.
Dhen nuggie him followed by Chinese burns, purple nurples, swirlies, super wedges, wet willies and super titty twisters till he screams no more Nuno...

Get it done ya southern softies

Status
Not open for further replies.