2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Bill Kenwright said: “There hasn’t really been any doubt for some time that Marcel and I would sit down and agree a new contract. With Farhad’s blessing it took us around about one play of Z Cars to reach an agreement. “Farhad and I both wish our leadership team success and happiness as we all work together to build an exciting future for our great club,” he added.

bench+jump-resized.gif

Huge summer for this man incoming, and I mean huge. Has to match last summer in terms of getting 4-5 starters for the first team that improve us, whilst shifting the likes of Bernard, Delph, Iwobi, and Gomes. Don’t care if it’s difficult, get it done.

No clue what the attributes of a good Prem player are. Thinks he’s still in Holland.

Said this for the past 2 years now yet he gets a new contract.

The clubs ran by fools with money - desperately need someone like Dein to come in and handle football matters.

No clue what the attributes of a good Prem player are. Thinks he’s still in Holland.
I know it's a bit of an easy thing to say but I agree 100%. It's been 3 years but he doesn't seem.to understand how important athleticism is in this league.

Players like Bernard, Gomes, Iwobi etc are completely the wrong players for our team. We could have signed better players in the lower league for what we need. Technical skills are only useful if you have the physical skills to be able to show them.

Where is the pace, where is the aggression in this squad? Why are we no further along after 3 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.