2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he gets these 3 in at the prices quoted then we have to be happy with that.

The tough part might be, as it has been for a number of years now, shifting out the deadwood on overblown contracts!

Interesting if true, The Iwobi deal still doesn't make any sense to me but makes sense is Moshiri was just like [Poor language removed] it go get me ANYONE not the best but also kinda good that he's willing to splash the cash.
If you listen to the stats guys, they were all saying how good Iwobi is, and how underrated he is..

If you listen to the stats guys, they were all saying how good Iwobi is, and how underrated he is..

Don't believe in stats mate, if you don't have multiple "welcome to beshiktas skills and goals 2020" youtube videos you just shouldn't be playing for everton

Iwobi is awful !
Don't believe in stats mate, if you don't have multiple "welcome to beshiktas skills and goals 2020" youtube videos you just shouldn't be playing for everton

This really had me optimistic, but who knows at what point he lost all confidence and stopped trying

Iwobi will come good, I’m certain of it.I’ll be vaulting this when he does.

All credit to Marcel this summer. Some fantastic work been done up to now and he’s still not finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.