2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo Ancelotti is negotiating transfer fees and wages all of a sudden is he?
No, he's in charge of identifying quality players. Contract Marcel is responsible for getting their signature. That should be a relief to anyone who;s had to watch Iwobi, Delph and Kean misfire all last season.

Created jack shoite for us !! Awful footballer !!

do you never take into account the type of environment he walked into as well when he joined Everton? football is about confidence to go with the ability.

when a side are as bad as we were last season it’s going to affect the better players as well as the turd ones.

I’m not 100% writing him off just yet, he’s got another full season with better players and a better manager for me. If he flops then fair enough.

Not on the dotted line yet, but my mind is actually moving to the sell column. this is Brands toughest task, and honestly not one that he has excelled in. Loan after loan etc. If he does half as good a job as he did to identify and motivate Allen and James to join us we should get some players off the payroll very soon.

Need 3 heavy hitters gone permanently at least... Surely China would take one.. MLS another.. got to be someone out there with more money than sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.