2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I thought we'd get more of under Brands where these unknown little South American gems you'd see pop up in the Dutch league.

I used to think this way then my view became Abit more realistic in that I considered the gulf in class between the Premier League and the Eredivisie. There's a reason Ajax and PSV get the time to nurture these unknown gems, Brands won't get any near that level of time here.

The one thing I thought we'd get more of under Brands where these unknown little South American gems you'd see pop up in the Dutch league.

One of his last signing’s at Psv was an unknown South American, he paid nearly €10 million and he was so bad he got bombed out on loan to Velez. He has dubious links to agents over there, so if a South American popped up, rather than be happy I’d be quite alarmed.

So have thousands of others only it was called furlough. But for Marcel it was not bet he has been working with Carlo to try and sort out the mess.

*checks my output per week

Good

total working days off = none

*checks Marcel's

Oh wait Iwobi Gylfi Davies Beni Kenny Keane Pickford Sandro Besic Bolasie still here

total days off = Bahamas

*checks my output per week

Good

total working days off = none

*checks Marcel's

Oh wait Iwobi Gylfi Davies Beni Kenny Keane Pickford Sandro Besic Bolasie still here

total days off = Bahamas

That is just you Mate, as for those players what can the club do? Put them on a bus and drop them off at a M6 service and say tara!! Not thta easy to offload players another club has to want them and make an offer or wait for the contract to expire.

Oh happen you have an idea how we can get shut of them, well lets see it

So the only activity we’ve seen in the two weeks the league has been finished is Dowell being sold. We should’ve been ready to be making moves at the start of the window. What has Brands been doing since January?

What has Brands been doing since January?
HandsomeTautCoypu-size_restricted.gif

It still amazes me that every single summer window we havent got targets in on the opening day (aside from nkounkou).

Looks like that was the idea with Gabriel but the last time was Beckford i think.

With the training on 15th next week looks pivotal to me for both ins/outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.