2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Moyes had a room full of players names and photos and stats on the wall and it went down from top players to lesser players, it consists of everything from age/goals/experiences to character and personality and combat ability to Everton. That why he got the Divering Dave title

You must mean at Preston, because he was known as 'Dithering Dave' at Preston a long time before he came to Everton!

Hope your right if it’s one or the other, I have my suspicions it won’t be the case if it comes to pass, if I’m honest.
There are football data firms you know.You can watch almost every player in a major league in the world on video. Databases with every action your chosen player has taken the last few years. I hope Everton is part of the 21th century by now.

There are football data firms you know.You can watch almost every player in a major league in the world on video. Databases with every action your chosen player has taken the last few years. I hope Everton is part of the 21th century by now.

Well that very reassuring. Hopefully he has youtube on his phone.

So, when is the decision? This week? Next? End of the season? Or never.....bet he has already told us where to go....offski

Status
Not open for further replies.