2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Moyes comes in then Brands has been undermined, or thinks its an acceptable solution.

Either way we’re in trouble for the long term
Or he is just incompetent...job is too big for him. This is not the Dutch league. He had weeks to look for managers and try to convince a good one to join us...and looks like he is not even able to do that...bill is more of a director of football than brand will ever be.

So you believe everything in the papers now??

He has to take some responsibility for the current mess.

I never said he shouldn’t take some responsibility?

And the same places I read he doesn’t have full control are going to be just as reliable as wherever it is you’re getting the “he has control already” vibe from. Corner shop most likely.

I never said he shouldn’t take some responsibility?

And the same places I read he doesn’t have full control are going to be just as reliable as wherever it is you’re getting the “he has control already” vibe from. Corner shop most likely.

If he doesn't have control then that makes him worse for accepting the money and being pushed around.

If thats the case he should walk.

He thought Koeman was a great manager.....

The way people go on about Brands is as if he is a master of all trades. A master in player trading (lol) and now he’s supposed to be the master of premier league managerial appointments as well, when he actually has zero experience of doing so.

Furthermore, Brands would only ever appoint some fancy bute with a foreign sounding name, any appointment that involves hiring a safety first British manager with Premier League experience must mean that Brands, the master of managerial appointments has been overruled and undermined.

Honestly, some people need to climb out of this guys arse. He’s done sweet FA at Everton!

The way people go on about Brands is as if he is a master of all trades. A master in player trading (lol) and now he’s supposed to be the master of premier league managerial appointments as well, when he actually has zero experience of doing so.

Furthermore, Brands would only ever appoint some fancy bute with a foreign sounding name, any appointment that involves hiring a safety first British manager with Premier League experience must mean that Brands, the master of managerial appointments has been overruled and undermined.

Honestly, some people need to climb out of this guys arse. He’s done sweet FA at Everton!
He's a self-promoting chancer...the very type that idiot owner falls for hook line and sinker.

If he doesn't have control then that makes him worse for accepting the money and being pushed around.

If thats the case he should walk.

I think he should walk if it’s true. I’m sure he wasn’t likely told he won’t have full control when they went for him. I’d like to not believe the stuff in the media but we know what Bill & Moshiri’s track records are like.

People are just making excuses for him.

After we signed Kean in the summer he was gods gift to the DOF role.

" He takes what he wants , he takes what he wants "

Don't remember then someone saying " He would be better if he had full control "

I think he should walk if it’s true. I’m sure he wasn’t likely told he won’t have full control when they went for him. I’d like to not believe the stuff in the media but we know what Bill & Moshiri’s track records are like.

What is Moshiri's track record???

Are people now turning on him???

Welcome to BAWK

When this feller effs off, as I'm sure he will soon, we'll be talking for years afterwards about how he signed a player for £34M over the phone while the player was on holiday and without any medical, asking for the player's assurance instead.

Utterly staggering.

A cats paw of agents who used him to rinse Everton for outrageous fees and to secure massive wages for their dodgy clients.

People are just making excuses for him.

After we signed Kean in the summer he was gods gift to the DOF role.

" He takes what he wants , he takes what he wants "

Don't remember then someone saying " He would be better if he had full control "

Why would we question full control before the season starts? We’re currently stuck with a manager he didn’t appoint and an apparent divisive shortlist of replacements coming from all leading figures at the club.

All you can evaluate is the here and now not this lesson in hindsight.

What is Moshiri's track record???

Are people now turning on him???

Welcome to BAWK

He’s rich and he’s spent a lot of money on us but Silva was clearly his obsession so you wouldn’t put it past him to try keep him or to have his own choice of a replacement. Managerial sackings/replacements should be down to the DoF (with the financial go ahead from Moshiri).

Why would we question full control before the season starts? We’re currently stuck with a manager he didn’t appoint and an apparent divisive shortlist of replacements coming from all leading figures at the club.

All you can evaluate is the here and now not this lesson in hindsight.

Haha, stop making excuses for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.