2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a member of evertonfc.com for years mate...I cant get access.
That's what @Deco s transcript said. And some of us are relying on others like him for the full interview because we cant get access to the OS for it...which is a bit 'kin snide BTW.

Maybe they just want to communicate with the smitten?
It’s £30 a year for an Everton membership,60 pence a week. For that you get to watch pre season games,exclusive interviews (like the Marcel one) ,exclusive offers,priority ticket opportunities and a few other bits and bobs. Due to ill health I can’t get to games anymore,so this is one way I can show my support for Everton. Stop being so cynical.

It’s £30 a year for an Everton membership,60 pence a week. For that you get to watch pre season games,exclusive interviews (like the Marcel one) ,exclusive offers,priority ticket opportunities and a few other bits and bobs. Due to ill health I can’t get to games anymore,so this is one way I can show my support for Everton. Stop being so cynical.
But that is still exploitation.

...which is a disgrace.

We ALL want to know what Brands said word for word.

Isn't that what should happen here? Or is the "People's Club" determined to stratify and classify its supporters these days?

You cant be doing that. Which is why I'll be turning up at every home game this year and demanding admittance despite the fact I dont have a ticket. Disgrace that they only let in people willing to pay money.

But that is still exploitation.
Same here. Living abroad, getting to games regularly is difficult so I pay the membership to show my support the best way I can.

You cant be doing that. Which is why I'll be turning up at every home game this year and demanding admittance despite the fact I dont have a ticket. Disgrace that they only let in people willing to pay money.

Is that what the club are about now? Selling info on the day to day running of the club and decisions made?

Shameful if so.

60 pence a week to make jeans in Bangladesh is exploitation,60 pence a week to show your support for your team is not exploitation.
kin ell mate, you could make that ca,culation for just about anything you consume.

At the end of the day it's information that should be able to be read by ALL Evertonians.

....you're right to request clarity on that, because look at what he did to account for his window: gave an interview to the OS with what looks on the fragments I;ve read so far kindly supplied by others to have been a very friendly pliant and accommodating line of questioning. And the club's decision to limit access to the DoF's thoughts on the window is a disgrace.

Fair enough on the limited access. Dunno why the club has done that. Guessing they’ll make it available in due course, but giving season ticket holders early access ? But that’s a guess.

For what it’s worth, I said on deadline day that he’d dropped the ball not getting in a CB, and the interview hasn’t changed my mind on that. But really was just yanking your chain a bit while I had an hour to kill before getting on the ale.

Please write to the club and explain in detail how you won’t be renewing your membership because some fella on the internet says you’re being exploited.
That's a cheap shot and one that tramples over a substantial and worthy point about the selection of groups of Everton supporters to give info to at the expense of others.

Is that what the club are about now? Selling info on the day to day running of the club and decisions made?

Shameful if so.

If you're not contributing anything, why do they owe you information on the day to day running of the club?
That's a cheap shot and one that tramples over a substantial and worthy point about the selection of groups of Everton supporters to give info to at the expense of others.

So do you pay to go to games? Or is that also exploiting your emotional connection to the club?

If you're not contributing anything, why do they owe you information on the day to day running of the club?

So do you pay to go to games? Or is that also exploiting your emotional connection to the club?
Well I''m not a season ticket holder, but if I were Il;d understand perfectly the point being made by those who weren't that info had been denied me.

Look, I just want to know word for word what Brands said. Is that a crime? Do I have to rely on others on a forum to get bits and pieces? Should this really be the way the club runs it's communcations?

Status
Not open for further replies.