2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Evertonians are so fickle it’s embarrassing. :blush:
Leave all that nonsense to the other shower of RS.

I know. The weird falling off of heads is unbelievable. We've just signed one of Italy's top striking talents, a very highly rated defensive midfielder and got Gomes on a perm, as well as a premier league winner in Delph. There was a time when we couldn't afford ANY of this. People need to get some perspective and pipe down.

I know. The weird falling off of heads is unbelievable. We've just signed one of Italy's top striking talents, a very highly rated defensive midfielder and got Gomes on a perm, as well as a premier league winner in Delph. There was a time when we couldn't afford ANY of this. People need to get some perspective and pipe down.
Thank You Bud.

Do you remember in the not so distant past, we’d have a pretty woeful transfer window, then we’d ‘conveniently’ sell our prize assets on the final day, so it was too late to invest? Arteta and Fellaini to name a couple....... Still haven’t seen that Arteta money Kenwright, ya sod! lol

Yeah all sound mate, BUT Iwobi lad, IWOBI.

Do you remember in the not so distant past, we’d have a pretty woeful transfer window, then we’d ‘conveniently’ sell our prize assets on the final day, so it was too late to invest? Arteta and Fellaini to name a couple....... Still haven’t seen that Arteta money Kenwright, ya sod! lol

And some fans got slaughtered for pointing this stuff out.

“Just get behind the lads”
“We don’t wanna be a Venkys “

Some bad bluffers support us, can’t handle one bit of criticism

He played 35 times for Arsenal last year. I can think of loads of players worse than him.

I think it’s all a smokescreen myself. Brands hasn’t let us down yet, and there is no reason to doubt him until he does.
I’m hoping the smokescreen angle is right, the idea we’d pay double what we sold Lookman for, to sign this lad would be a shocker imo.

Watching this guy work the Transfer market is a real thing of beauty. Fake bids, Fake reports, Diversion, Mis-direction, Disruption. Brands is our best signing ever.
Why can't we have levels of "like"; a simple LIKE for this post will not do it justice.

Reactions: Lob

United will be in for brands if we have a successful season next. Marky Mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.