2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
£22M they bid.

Lookman was kept and he was never the same player for us as he was on loan for them.

That's a massive error by your jug headed hero.
So your calling Silva a jug head because he wanted to keep Lookman but then he didnt play himself into the team? Hardly Silvas fault that, Gueye also wanted to go, why didn't Lookman do what Gueye did?

£22M they bid.

Lookman was kept and he was never the same player for us as he was on loan for them.

That's a massive error by your jug headed hero.
We could get 22M from a slew of the top Engkish clubs. Look, Brands thinks he's worth more. Simple as that. He doesn't have to sell. Pretty simple.

We could get 22M from a slew of the top Engkish clubs. Look, Brands thinks he's worth more. Simple as that. He doesn't have to sell. Pretty simple.

I dunno, 22m would be a stretch, hes not really set the world on fire on his very limited chances.

I mean on potential alone hes worth 22m, but its a lot of money for potential.

I dunno, 22m would be a stretch, hes not really set the world on fire on his very limited chances.

I mean on potential alone hes worth 22m, but its a lot of money for potential.
With restrictions on English players and as desperate as some of these teams are going to get this summer - Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal.

I don't normally like these clickbait sites...

But click I did and this is a shocking statistic!

Never really thought about it but this an actual full team... With subs...

"3. Offload many, many players

The sheer number of players on the books at Everton is staggering. Brands will want to offload a whole host of players, from fringe first-teamers like Maarten Stekelenburg, Phil Jagielka, Theo Walcott, Cenk Tosun and Morgan Schneiderlin to loaned out misfits such as Oumar Niasse, Luke Garbutt, Shani Tarashaj, Ashley Williams, Kevin Mirallas, Cuco Martina, Muhamed Besic, Yannick Bolasie and Sandro Ramirez. It's unbelievable that those players are still on the Everton books, and offloading them would free up hundreds of thousands of pounds from the wage bill."

I might give Walcott a slight, but we can even add more players to that!

I don't normally like these clickbait sites...

But click I did and this is a shocking statistic!

Never really thought about it but this an actual full team... With subs...

"3. Offload many, many players

The sheer number of players on the books at Everton is staggering. Brands will want to offload a whole host of players, from fringe first-teamers like Maarten Stekelenburg, Phil Jagielka, Theo Walcott, Cenk Tosun and Morgan Schneiderlin to loaned out misfits such as Oumar Niasse, Luke Garbutt, Shani Tarashaj, Ashley Williams, Kevin Mirallas, Cuco Martina, Muhamed Besic, Yannick Bolasie and Sandro Ramirez. It's unbelievable that those players are still on the Everton books, and offloading them would free up hundreds of thousands of pounds from the wage bill."

I might give Walcott a slight, but we can even add more players to that!

How much would we have to pay some of those players to leave though. They are unlikely to be able to get the kind of wages we pay elsewhere so will want compensating for the wages they will lose and then their agents will want a cut to help smooth out any potential deal. The biggest worry has to be that the players who have a few years on their deals will sit tight and we won't be able to bring in their replacements until we offload the deadwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.