2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdly I thought we signed Branthwaite a mere 5months ago for 750k.

Of course he needs to throw money at players to join a club that finishes 12th, doesn't win any trophies and hardly qualifies for Europe.

Not everybody is like Baines you know, some players need a reason other than us being Everton.
Yeah, like that proves anything.

We all know his M.O. - wait until the end of the window to get mugged for £30M for an atrocious player.

It’s not but I also don’t believe we look back at one previous deal to dictate this summers spending. Considering our net spend last summer wasn’t bad.

We have to spend and sell this summer. I'm more frustrated at this stage that no one else has been moved on.

I want to see strategy and a plan this summer. Organisation and common sense. Last summer was a complete debacle so Brands has to deliver and has no valid excuse not to. Deadline day is not an option. Deadline day is for small time clubs with no ambition.

We have to spend and sell this summer. I'm more frustrated at this stage that no one else has been moved on.

I want to see strategy and a plan this summer. Organisation and common sense. Last summer was a complete debacle so Brands has to deliver and has no valid excuse not to. Deadline day is not an option. Deadline day is for small time clubs with no ambition.

Why was last summer a debacle? Signed Gomes on a perm which we all wanted, signed a defensive mid that we wanted, got RB cover, signed an exciting young striker and not everyone was against Iwobi but preferred Zaha who we were priced out of. Sold some unhappy players for profit like Lookman. Not much of a debacle to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.