2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironing his suit now getting ready for the last day. I hoped he had learnt from the last 2 windows and realised that other teams do say no

Kean will be judged on the long run. It’s not his problem, it’s a failure for Everton not to relive a front line striker like Lukaku. If Kean ends up in his mid 20s as one of the top strikers in Europe then you cant say it’s a bad buy because he took a while to settle at 19.

I feel sorry for Brands with all the rubbish the likes of Roberto bought, especially with the attitudes of Niasse etc.
I just hope the mistakes of Roberto et al doesn’t mean Bramds missed out on some key targets we need due to FFP etc
I can only say the sooner those incredulous contracts are over the better
Also Carlo having Brands as his transfer bitch will be a wonderful partnership.

You must be one of those people who wear a blazer with nothing underneath

Im that person who understands the difference between a shirt and a suit, and is pedantic enough to point it out to the person who gets it wrong.

You must be the kind of person who goes to an interview just in a two shirts because you think that the outer shirt categorises as a suit.

Im that person who understands the difference between a shirt and a suit, and is pedantic enough to point it out to the person who gets it wrong.

You must be the kind of person who goes to an interview just in a two shirts because you think that the outer shirt categorises as a suit.
The type that wears trainers or those horrible loafers with no socks with a suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.