2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

This season our best defender has been Holgate.

Up front it has been DCL, neither of which he has bought.

Our best midfielder is a tough one to pick as they have been awful, so will say Brands has improved that.

Overall his signings this season have played awful and one of the worst this season has been Digne. Think he will turn it around as he was class last season.

Brands take what he wants though, and this January window he has taken 7 fans to a meeting room for a cup of tea and some biscuits.
I bet the tea was weak as pee and the biscuits flaky and out of date.

Surely player ability discussions should be over for quite a while.

Let Richarlison play and pair any other 10 fellas who can run about and fit a blue shirt over their heads.

Thomas Davies.

At present and based on current form, Tom Davies is no worse than Schneiderlin or Sigurdsson, however he is no better either.

It really worries me regarding all of the "he's one of our own" or "he's only a kid" nonsense. I'm sure or I indeed hope that Carlo Ancelotti will see how poor his performances are and along with other frauds they will be gone soon.

He ain’t all that but realistically we were never going to attract a DoF who was all that, same as we can’t attract elite players. Hopefully he can improve and in turn improve us.

Status
Not open for further replies.