Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ours being better than theirs doesn't really say much. As I said, I don't think we're in a position to slag off anyone's ground.

You might have some leg room but do you get an obstructive view?

That's irrelevant to what I said, isn't it mate? I agree that the richest club in the Country shouldn't be getting hand outs from the tax payer.
If your ground is better than a supposed bigger clubs ground then there’s nothing wrong with calling them on it

Nothing

I'm weirdly optimistic about this one. They have no identity, minimal resilience and their crowd hate them. Grab a goal from a set piece and it should look after itself
And me in the Goodison encounter, extinguished after 3 minutes and the beat us at an absolute canter without even needing to get out of 1st gear.

Same applies here.... way way too many confident on here, draw would be an absolute fluke, if that West Ham team can score 3 against us I fully expect to get done by 3 here today.

3-1 defeat, those talking yourselves in to believing we have a chance of winning need to get a grip of reality, draw would be an amazing result.

Everton match or rerun
IMG_2009.jpeg

If your ground is better than a supposed bigger clubs ground then there’s nothing wrong with calling them on it

Nothing
Goodison isn't better than Old Trafford. Old Trafford is in a sorry state, but it's not as far gone as Goodison.

Anyway, can't see a win here, best I can find is a draw and I'd bite your hand off now for a point.

CoYB