Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if it showed improvement in performance I will also point out our players turned up at City because their attitudes are rotten and they try in the glamour games. Against Saints is where it counts, it's against Brighton, Wolves and Bournemouth and Lamps just hasn't got it for me another loss, results matter and the verdict is in. It isn't good enough from the entire club
I can't fault players attitudes in games this season just think Lampard gets it all wrong against lower teams. All down to believing in our players too much. He should have learned by now how to set up and leave the tinkering if and when we are mid-table or so

5-3-2 the way to go with this squad with gray and Calvert lewin playing together up top. Not sure what to do at lwb as won’t suit mykolenko - perhaps vinaigre or put Godfrey there and bring Mina in.

Sack the board and many of these crap players - keep Frank.
What has he to do to get sacked the poor guy. He really is doing his best. No win since.... i dont remember. Not able to score in a brothel. No tactical clue what so ever. And the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.