Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not travelling to Old Trafford but will be watching on TV. More interested in our away following than the actual game, and fully expect them to voice our collective anger and disgust with how the club has been shockingly run over the years. Hopefully our fantastic following can freely express themselves and there's no disorder.

Hope the support get right behind whatever 11 are on the pitch, and make it loud and clear that big changes are needed off the field

This could get pretty ugly on the pitch. I doubt we play our strongest side, and this is the most in form and balanced United side in a few years. They certainly aren't unbeatable, but they are far improved

Very few thought we would get anything from city, very few think we can get a result tonight. I hope with all the pressure (of the league) of our backs we can manage to grab a result here tonight. No matter the result, no more injuries please as we need what players we have for the battle to remain in this league.

It’s a difficult one tonight as I’m not really sure what I want, if we get a positive result it’s going to really mess with our heads and Lampard will most likely continue, thing is now I don’t really trust him to get enough league results to save us this season. So is it better in the long run for us to win or lose tonight? Obviously as a fan win is what I always want, but this result is more important than it looks even though it isn’t a league game it could decide our season as to who will be taking us forward.

Nothing short of a disgrace he gets to manage this game. A half decent performance means he will get the Southampton game, which he clearly cannot be trusted with.

10,000 away fans singing sack the board for 90 minutes tomorrow night with the only televised game

This is our chance for change to happen and for it to get global fast. People are talking about it but so many more will be taking about it after tomorrow.
I trust our away lads to take full advantage of it, do us proud you glorious travelling blue boys. Imagine that an early United goal would really fire them up.

Think it’s actually best for all parties if we lose tonight to get this over and done with. He should NOT get the Saints game.

Revised line-up. Possibly the last game for Frank. Full strength.

Pickford

Coleman Mina Coady Tarkowski Godfrey

Iwobi Gana Onana Gray

Calvert-Lewin (if he cannot play then Simms)

Over a week before next game...
Play our strongest team...
Let's get some confidence & momemtum...
You are what you believe yourself to be...

Always believe something wonderful is about to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.