Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love him we need Coleman replacing he hasn't been right since his injury, he gave it a go and it hasn't worked out RB is a must in January now.

Ofcourse we can, it completely changed the game, they had their tails up after that pen when it was pretty even probably us looking more together, and a 1-0 lead at home in front of 70000 is always going to be an advantage, to be gifted that lead is a joke to the game

So once they improve their game we're completely hopeless against them? That just means they deserve to win.

Frustrated with that. We didn't do that badly at all. But fluffed our chances.

Tame finishing cost us once again we should have gone in level at half time and then we could have built on it but instead it's 2-0 at the start of the second half and we've got a mountain to climb.

Don’t know how long you’ve been watching us but we won there under Martinez, drew 4-4 there under Moyes, won 3-0 there if we’re going back to the 90s. It was a positive performance, and I agree Moss is a clown, but I’m not sure about that.
Drew 4-4 against a great Man Utd side too, rather than the current shower.

Even game, unlucky result. Would prefer to see Richarlison back on the left and Lookman in for Walcott next game. Richarlison seems better when able to run at players.

Oh come on. It was a nothing performance. That's the best United have played in months because we allowed them to. How can you be happy with that? This isn't Ferguson's United. This is a team that is struggling against everyone.
What game did you watch? A rerun of a moyes game?

Status
Not open for further replies.