Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As we're guaranteed to get beat I'm looking at the other fixtures this weekend.

Burnley are home to the RS so they'll get thumped.
Luton are home to Sheffield United so they'll pull 4 points clear of us.
Forest are home to Newcastle so hopefully the Geordies will do us a favour.
Brentford are in free fall and home to Wolves who are in good form so hopefully a Wolves win.

So by the end of next weekend....

23 Luton
22 Brentford
21 Forest
19 Everton
13 Burnley
10 Sheff Wed

It's going to take a successful outcome from our appeal hearing to pull us out of the bottom 3.

As we're guaranteed to get beat I'm looking at the other fixtures this weekend.

Burnley are home to the RS so they'll get thumped.
Luton are home to Sheffield United so they'll pull 4 points clear of us.
Forest are home to Newcastle so hopefully the Geordies will do us a favour.
Brentford are in free fall and home to Wolves who are in good form so hopefully a Wolves win.

So by the end of next weekend....

23 Luton
22 Brentford
21 Forest
19 Everton
13 Burnley
10 Sheff Wed

It's going to take a successful outcome from our appeal hearing to pull us out of the bottom 3.

And don’t forget, they all play again before we play Palace on Monday Feb 19th so we could possibly be four or five points from safety when we kick off that night.

Though hopefully we have had a successful outcome to the appeal by then.

would go for a three man midfields of this onana gana garner harrison mcneil as the wingers. Then same team big call at rb put prob coleman go for me

Tiny chance of scraping a win, but small chance we could frustrate them into a draw. More likely a bumming, but hopefully keep the goal difference reasonable with teams around is.

I think we are due plus the RS lost and no one(well sky and PL) want City to win the league so dodgy decisions for us

4-0 City lol