Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We got a point here last season, no game is a forfeit and we have 9 days between this and Palace

I expect us to lose but if we’re going into any league game without trying we should just fold the club

I wasn't being serious mate, I agree with what you are saying. It's just been an awful fixture for us ever since the 4-0 at Goodison.

Remember Pep started his best XI against us in Carlo's last game and then did a made XI in the Champions League final a week later?

Matches are almost always played while I'm in bed here in Melbourne because of the time difference, and I always wake up nervous, worrying about how we went.

Not this time, though. I'll watch the replay in the morning relaxed in the knowledge that we probably lost, but that you just never know.

Mind you. I won't be very relaxed if we leak early goals that we can't come back from.

Expecting a loss but will be delighted if we can defend our asses off and keep their scoring as low as possible as we have a much better GD than most of the other teams near the bottom which could become important later on.

….sometimes, just sometimes they get into a mindset where they try and walk the ball into the net and get bogged down. They do give you a chance on the counter attack.

It’d have to be one of those extraordinary games where we totally ride our luck and put away the few chances we get. Very unlikely.
Can't see us counter attacking we're hardly blessed with pace

Go nice with your denim jackets and earrings studs.
Leather jackets, we're posh punks nowadays pal😉
I'd settle for a loss with a negative GD of no more than 3. But I have long since resigned to the reality of relegation...the corrupt PL wants us gone...and so it shall be
You can join us down in the old third division and drown your sorrows at places like Wycombe York Stockport and Tranmere. We can all stick 2 fingers up to everyone.
original-11909-1420391073-27.jpg