• I’m a fence sitting kenwright lover

Votes: 62 5.5%
  • Didn’t want him in the first place

Votes: 187 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely shocking appointment and to think how much we chased this fraud to get him in and he's just a poor man's Martinez.

Says more about the jokers running this club more than the man managing the team.

Can anyone point to one single thing our so called Billionaire owner has done that has improved us?

The thought of paying off another underperforming manager for millions makes me feel sick.
He is done. If he is still there on wednesday Manchester City will murder us . And then it will get nasty allround! The best is to sack him during the week-end.

Absolutely shocking appointment and to think how much we chased this fraud to get him in and he's just a poor man's Martinez.

Says more about the jokers running this club more than the man managing the team.

Can anyone point to one single thing our so called Billionaire owner has done that has improved us?
He gave Goodison a bit of a tart up.:coffee:

It actually looks like martinez, koeman, sam and now silva actually wanted to get sacked for paydays. Martinez had belgium lined up. Koeman had holland. Sam saw millions and said im gone and silva looks like he hasno intention of changing his woeful tactics as well. All the above managers were extremely stubborn to change things when not working. All got the sack and silva will be forced out too unless he changes his horrible slow football

The constant calls for sacking the manager are fn embarrassing. You don't build a successful club by sacking the manager every 6 months. It took 2 years for Koemen and Walsh to make this mess and you expect it to be cleaned up in 2 transfer windows? Only 1 of which where we could actually make purchases. Absolutely ridiculous.

The biggest indicator that this fella's time is up was when the board went up for 7 minutes injury time. Out of those who stayed, there was barely a murmur. Each and every one of us knew there was not a chance we would would be anywhere near pulling it back. He's utterly clueless.

Okay here we go. One caveat before starting. I have limited knowledge compared to most on here.

I don't like the narrative trotted out that Everton lack an identity. Let's get this straight. We do have an identity and the rest of the league knows it!

WE ARE SOFT IN THE MIDDLE LIKE YOUR FAVOURITE MILK TRAY CHOCOLATE.

How we just adore to pass it round the back multiple times because players haven't got the bottle to take a chance and pass it forward. You can't blame em though eh. It's not like the attacking players are making the right runs or creating the space to allow this.

Game after game we persevere down the right side without enough success. Anyone else notice this? It's like on Richarlison's left side he only knows how to cut in!

Just too easy. One dimensional football. Going through the middle or putting in the long ball has sadly been taken away from our repertoire.

There may be a reason we look like we lack passion. Put simply we are not as fast as the better teams. We can't cope with their speed or fitness. You could clearly see it today. We run out of ideas when we we realise we can't score, roll onto our tummy and get our belly tickled!

THIS IS OUR IDENTITY.

As for MARCO I have no soft spot for him. He is Dour. He is inept. He will never turn this around. Worst of all he doesn't know how to go back to basics when he's struggling. It's the same sh*T every week.

I freely admit I'm a hypocrite. For a long time I asked forum members to give him time. I asked people to stop behaving like a spoilt fan that wants instant success. I apologise. I just want the fraud out now.

Find the money Mosh and eject. I don't agree with some of you stating he needs time cos he hasn't got the right players for the system he wants to play. Well boo hoo Marco, who has! Adapt your style until you do get the players for your special system.

Anyway rant over. Pathetic isn't it getting so wound up about your stupid team. Soz,time to hit the bottle.

:pint2:

Don't let em ruin your weekend. See ya now...

he paid the debt...

and then got some more bank loans....

make of that what you will

Status
Not open for further replies.