• I’m a fence sitting kenwright lover

Votes: 62 5.5%
  • Didn’t want him in the first place

Votes: 187 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not good enough, but you wonder the difference a decent striker would make. Fixing several seasons of terrible investment requires more than one season. But I didn't expect this

The striker issue is pressing, but after conceding three goals to Millwall, it's clearly not going to make enough difference to save Marco his job. We look vulnerable all over the pitch, we can't defend set pieces and we lack ideas in creating chances.

....best priced 4-1 to be the next manager to leave his post. He was 10-1 a few days ago.
I just hope Moshiri doesn't make another knee jerk decision. There is a big opportunity, believe it or not, for a good manager to make something out of this squad, with a few additions.

Brands is equally culpable for this mess. Dinge is the best of his supposed signings from Barcelona offers a bit more going forward from last season, but defensively only minimal improvement. Not good enough.

Brands was lauded as some sort of mega brain in the first part of the season for our decent displays. Your right that he should take a share of the blame for those same players disappearing.

I think we should go back to being tight with money. No more big transfer business until we have a manager (Silva or someone else) who can consistently prove he can motivate players, get them regularly overachieving and getting better than expected results. We need a paradigm shift, because we're in a repetitive rut, and throwing money at different managers and players isn't going to make any difference.

Part of this club's issue is instability. Marco won't get us sent down, but we won't finish top 8. Give him the season, get some bad contracts off the books, and start looking forward. Marco's transfers have actually been pretty solid. The holes in the club are glaring though and need long term fixes.

And this type of irrational reaction by the fan base is precisely why our squad struggles when put under pressure to perform. Be club supporters; not critics FFS.

Wow. These are supposed to be professional athletes. They have coaches constantly in their ear all week telling them how good they are. Mental toughness is part of the job. If we have a squad full of players who underperform because of criticism, then they shouldn't be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.