Manager, Long Term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically how many players do we need in the summer? This squad is miles better then we have seen I'm sure of it, so we don't need to go out and buy dozens of players like we did last year, 3 or 4 max, the rest of the budget should go towards a top managers wages, make someone an offer they cant refuse, no more mesing about with idiots

Realistically how many players do we need in the summer? This squad is miles better then we have seen I'm sure of it, so we don't need to go out and buy dozens of players like we did last year, 3 or 4 max, the rest of the budget should go towards a top managers wages, make someone an offer they cant refuse, no more mesing about with idiots
4 starters minimum. LB, CB, ACM/LM, CM.

Those positions could change. I think we should move Sigurdsson into CM which would mean we need a LB, CB, LW and ACM.

We also need cover at both FBs. Get that and I think we would have a decent first eleven. I also wouldn't mind seeing more of the likes of Vlasic and Klassen to see if they have a future here.

if we have any ambition, we’ll be talking to Marcelo lippi

Great manager with excellent track record. Better than Ancelotti and conte

The last time I watch Italy played under him, if I recall correctly, his tactics is almost the same boring defending play style. I rather have Conte.

Needs to someone who is a great man manager and someone who has won trophies. That way they are already respected before they walk through the door.

Joe Cole did a interview last week saying morinio made lampard feel better then he actually was, which contributed to him scoring more goals then he probably should of. that's what great managers can do.

The last time I watch Italy played under him, if I recall correctly, his tactics is almost the same boring defending play style. I rather have Conte.

“”””””In 2016, manager Antonio Conte praised Lippi for his coaching skills and tactical prowess, as well as his ability to communicate with and motivate his players to foster a competitive team spirit and a winning mentality; he also went on to describe his experiences as a player under Lippi with Juventus stating: "I remember when Marcello Lippi arrived from Napoli with great ambition and determination. He was very important, as he was able to transmit to us precisely what he wanted. We hit rock bottom with defeat to Foggia, so Lippi said if we have to lose, we’ll go down fighting. From then on we attacked, pressed high and took the game to the opposition. Lippi was excellent at motivating the squad and passing on his ideas. I think the most important thing for a Coach is to have a clear vision and transmit that clearly to his players. Lippi always had that, as well as a great ability to motivate us, even when we played every three days. That Juventus had four consecutive European Finals and if you think back, that was an exceptional achievement."”””””””

I still remember his World Cup winning squad consist of deep lying playmaker Pirlo (similar to Rooney), an advance playmaker totti (similar to siggy). Being protected by 2 hard running midfielder gattuso and de Rossi (Davies and Gana).

Very similar to how we play now but with more movement, more fight, more passion, less hoof and more effective counter attack.

He's out of top football for too long now and he's 70 years old. May as well give it to Trapattoni or Arrigo Sacchi ;)

BC86F2F5-362A-42CC-94B6-C7451BF1E81B.jpeg

id rather give arteta a go over this fat idiot, he'll try and play the right way, he's learning under the best manager in the world and he gets the club

just a massive risk init because it's his first proper job, would he get the respect out of the players ( saying that I would literally bin 70% of them )

Any manager we get has to actually believe this club is capable of winning games. Allardyce and Koeman struggles to accept Everton should be above 7th and getting anything more than a draw at away games.

Status
Not open for further replies.