Man Utd v Everton. 5th October at 12.00.

Old Trafford on Sunday

• Man Utd

Votes: 40 20.6%
  • Everton!

Votes: 92 47.4%
  • Take that draw like

Votes: 62 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you hate him?

Tony-Hibbert-Life-in-Angling-Angling-Times.jpg

Everton boss Roberto Martinez on the importance of their late equaliser against Liverpool, speaking on BT Sport:

"In football there are many aspects but one is character and an attitude of never giving up, that goal gave a sense of reward and there is a different feel now. We had a good trip to Russia and a good experience in the Europa League, the squad is ready and it is not a question of too many games. Coming to Old Trafford is one of the glamorous places and we cannot wait."

OK then....guess we cannot wait!

I feel sorry for hibbert. Hardly plays a game for 2 years then is expected to keep di maria quiet after playing on thursday. Ive seen most of utds games this season and theyve been crap we can win this

I feel sorry for hibbert. Hardly plays a game for 2 years then is expected to keep di maria quiet after playing on thursday. Ive seen most of utds games this season and theyve been crap we can win this

I'm a bit worried by how much he's already played this week, on top of him being up against Di Maria. Old legs, and by half time he'll have played about 3 hours of football...

hope mcgeady and pienaar are up to playing a full 90 min today as we don't have a single winger on the bench ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.