Man Utd v Everton. 5th October at 12.00.

Old Trafford on Sunday

• Man Utd

Votes: 40 20.6%
  • Everton!

Votes: 92 47.4%
  • Take that draw like

Votes: 62 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valencia could be the weak link here. Hopefully he's not match-sharp and has one of his nightmares he's prone to. Baines and Pienaar reunited on his side of the pitch too.

And yes I know that now I've said that he'll bag a brace.

United XI today:

De Gea - £18m

Rafael - £5.2m

McNair - n/a

Rojo - £16m

Shaw - £30m

Blind - £14m

Valencia - £16m

Di Maria - £59.7m

Mata - £37m

Falcao - £6m loan / £55m permanent

van Persie - £24m

£275m (allowing for Falcao).

Is that the most expensive team the Blues have ever faced?!?

And you know what? Our boys are gonna smash them..

Hibbert is an Everton player. Yes, there are better players available and I would have preferred to see Browning in there. But the fact remains that this is the team that is starting. Whilst Tony is wearing that badge, he will have my unwavering support. He is one of us and we are their 12th man.

Regardless of what we think, they are our club and he is as much a part of that today as anyone else. Let's get behind each and every one of those lads today and push them on to a victory. A top drawer performance will be needed.

We should be playing our part. Whatever happens out there today, Tony will...

Rated by whom?

Experienced Central League watchers?

(there's one for the teenagers)

Your posts are becoming ever more shrill and.....well, bizarre, bizzaro :confused:

Ian Snoden was talking to Duncan Ferguson and he's said this repeated by Snods on TerraceTalk.

Showing yourself up :coffee:

Bobby didn't buy a RB in the summer, put all his trust in Coleman being fit for 60 plus games, I love Martinez as much as the rest, but that was a mistake.
IMO he got his preparation completely wrong with everything this season. That pre-season was useless and he opts to give wasters like Hibbert new contracts. If he can't see that Hibbert isn't a good enough defender for the Premier League then it is little wonder we're the leakiest defence this season.

I would have been saying all this Hibbert stuff too, but I said it all last week before the derby and he was solid, did a job on Sterling and we got a point.

So I'm not slagging him off this week.

What planet are you on?

Certainly not the Bizarro World.

Thank goodness.

Now....are you going to fume all day or are you going to look forward to enjoying the game and getting behind your team and the players the manager selected?

Send all the positive karma you can in the direction of OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.