Votes: 39 21.2%
  • A long time poster and valued contributer on GOT

Votes: 66 35.9%
  • A very very far mammal

Votes: 79 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good performance from the ref too, was absolutely shocking. So many bad decisions for them, couple of times Barkley was fouled and nothing given. Then gana practically threw pogba to the ground and he didn't give that. Tosh.
About the only thing he got right was the penalty.

That one where Gana should have got a 2nd booking he gave a goal kick when it was a corner if it wasn't a free kick. He was poor.

Might get overlooked but TWICE Lukaku has a team mate wide open and he tries to beat 2 and the keeper.

Another disappointing showing from him away from home.

Has to do more with his overall game.
Not really, Lukaku wants to be top scorer in the league, This seems to be his main goal. Kane is out for a while and RL looks desperate to try to grab a couple whilst his main competitor is injured. Cant really blame him ....but if he is trying his best for Everton (as he states) he needs to look up occasionally.....

Gained a point on West Brom and 1 fewer game left. Considering we were away to Man Utd and they were playing Watford that's fine. Arsenal and Man Utd have games in hand so 7th is pretty much the best we can do.

Impressed with defensive roles but attacking we were dire that's what lost us the game Rom moaning at the end after the chances we should have created licking pogbas ring

Also, tonight was the problem with putting Barkley so high. He was obviously playing worse than Mirallas, who was working hard and actually looked good with the ball, but he was the one taken off.

It was so Everton in the end. I allowed myself to think we'd seen it out. Even though from 70 mins onwards I was expecting the equaliser. We went too far back too early thought. It was a long time to try and see it out.

Why did we resort to the formation that made us look so inept at anfield? Half hour to go..why go so negative? Valencia should have come on to stretch them...their centre backs were all over the place when we ran at them. You've failed us against the big clubs ronnie, like so many before you.

For me, this wasn't about defence or the subs per se...

This highlighted in stark reality that Rom needs a strike partner. Because DCL isn't it...

I had to watch it on delay. Gutted about the ending (subs, que? angry Kev wasn't tired), but they showed a ton of heart tonight. For as meh as Utd is they don't lose at home. Even with the 3 pts doubt we have the players left to finish 6th, but it would have been nice to find out.

If you want to play a slow, pulis-esque pace against us, we'll win a lot more often than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.