Votes: 39 21.2%
  • A long time poster and valued contributer on GOT

Votes: 66 35.9%
  • A very very far mammal

Votes: 79 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly, it should have been 1-1 as Zlatan wasn't offside for his header.

We did bottle it in the dying seconds as always but it was working and if it had of held on for a win at OT, how many would be complaining.

We're not getting top 4 this season and a draw here is fine.
It was fair result in the end but Ibra was offside only hands doesnt count. His upper body was clearly offside

To be fair, this was a massive improvement all round and I just wish we could have shown as much commitment on Saturday. It would have been so easy to drop our heads tonight; still nowhere near the finished article. I'll take a draw.

Good performance from the ref too, was absolutely shocking. So many bad decisions for them, couple of times Barkley was fouled and nothing given. Then gana practically threw pogba to the ground and he didn't give that. Tosh.

I'd say that's some of the worst counter attacking football I've ever seen from an Everton side.

I wasn't counting but surely there must have been what, 15 real counter attack chances in that game and we somehow managed to balls each and every chance up.

Some of the most dire passing I've seen in a long long time, I really mean that, it was abysmal those last 20 minutes.

I don't think it was awful game management at the end there. Had plenty of chances on the break to finish the game off and the players just gave the ball away so easily every time. Needed to be better on that side of the field to get a goal or just give some relief.

Understand going 3 centre halfs, as Utd were putting ball after ball in the box, so having an extra man against ibrahimovitch and fellaini in there made sense.

DCL was the wrong man on though (Barkley was done, couldn't run), should have been lookman, to stretch them on the break. Once DCL was on we couldn't break effectively.

Davies couldn't retain the ball at all second half. Williams went from winning us the game to losing us the win.

Moment of madness cost us the win.

Getting really boring this inability to win games at top sides. Thrown away all that great defensive work with a moment of madness. Need to spend big in summer so the squad has some depth. DCL should have been nowhere near the pitch in the last 2 games.

I think the circumstances of the draw are damaging again mentally. It always feels like a loss in these circumstances but if it was us who nicked a last gasp goal we would have been delighted.

2 points from 15 at the big six so far with only Arsenal left. I thought it would be a good benchmark for Koeman to achieve at least one win so only one chance left.

I would never put any money on us winning at one of these grounds you would want to be a lunatic.

I think the players must feel the same. It's gut wrenching.

Absolutely dominant and the manager shat himself and invited pressure for 25 minutes.

Mental

True that. We sat back far too early, no idea why we would be scared by that Utd team, they are shocking given the money they've spent.

Lukaku and Barkley could have taken the pressure off, really poor decisions and passing from the pair of them.

Koeman should have fixed that but didn't, we end up under the cosh and they get their goal.

Fed up of putting in 'heroic' performances, we should have controlled that.

Status
Not open for further replies.