Match Thread Man City v Everton - Sunday 21st November 2pm. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fans are absolute mentalists blaming anyone but Brands and the shoddy medical team.

We got anal fisted 5-0 here last season under the greatest manager of all time, The Great King Carlo.

Wake up the squad is a joke.

Is it too much to ask of the current players to not make silly mistakes and to win second balls? We can moan all we want about recruitment but we look like a third division side in the FA Cup here.

You basically went into the game with no ability to win though
Yeah but it’s man city at home. I know we all want Everton to play football, but if they can’t even do it against teams like Watford, I don’t see how they get 40-50% possession on teams like Man City and get the ball off them.

I mean I don’t want to see this brand of football, but just keeping it real given the situation. Full strength squad? Yeah I’d try to press harder and make them give it up more.

I think must people agree we're a bottom third team with these injuries.
We were never going to get a look in against one of the best 5 teams in the world.

How many years until we go back up from the Champ? Is the club even in a position to rebuild from relegation?

On the plus side no 'unwinnable' fixtures like these in the Champ. And gone will be the shythouses here for a big payday because they couldn't make it at Man U/Barca/Arsenal et al

Anyone else feel zero emotion when that went in?
This must be the least connection I have ever felt to the club: nothing, literally nothing to look forward to this season, an incredibly boring side to watch, as a squad the lack of quality depth is scary, a Liverpool manager, a clearly incompetent board, and to top it all a fixture list coming up that makes me think we will be in the bottom six by New Year’s Day, and in a relegation battle for the rest of the season.

Disgraceful stats right there

79%
Ball Possession
21%

Goal Attempts

Shots on Goal

Shots off Goal

Free Kicks

Corner Kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.