Match Thread Man City v Everton - Sunday 21st November 2pm. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a blue for 48 years. I love the club but I'm also aware that this could be an absolute massacre.
I hope I'm wrong but the way our defense is recently I see a lot of goals and only one will be for us.
I see a 6-1, 7-1 or 7-2 scoreline
Time to get the jack daniels out, I'd rather wake up with a headache from a hangover than all my red mates taking the piss.

The way Benitez used to set up v these with Newcastle does not fill me with confidence.
Expect 25% possession stats.

For anyone who doesn't understand betting this means for every tenner you put on you lose a tenner
What price were Crystal Palace?
Let's see at 4 o clock if it was a good decision .
I'm sure T Leafe didn't bet on an Everton win because he really thinks we'll win, but because the 17/1 odds are so generous
that it's worth risking at those odds

Just as I've put $20 on the draw, because I think there's a rough chance that we might get something out of this game and it's worth
risking for a return of $140.

No De Bruyne for them, Grealish is expected to miss out because of a minor injury and Foden will have a leg problem assessed.
Even though our key players are injured, we won't get a better chance to bring point/s back from the Etihad.

The lads obviously need to put in a performance that will earn themselves and Benitez some premier league street cred!

COYB

I'd be astonished if we had as much as 25% possession

That’s a fair point. In Benitez last season at Newcastle they had 19% possession in a match v Chelsea. Amongst the lowest ever since stats began. He blamed injuries.

Guess what’s coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.