Match Thread Man City v Everton - Sunday 21st November 2pm. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, if he starts and does nothing 99.9% of the fan base will still prefer he got a go instead of Rondon, and if he’d started and scored we’d all be made up.

I mean if it’s 75 minutes and Benitez wants to bring a striker on, how many people here would prefer Rondon comes on instead of him? 3?

we shall see

Wasn’t going to watch in case we got slaughtered. But happy to say, we’re doing well and I like the game plan. Making man city work for this.

Sady I think they'll be many more jokers in that department from the rehab side of things to the conditioning.

Our problem is it takes us 6+ weeks to get a player back look at Gomes for example.

Most teams get a player back within 2-3 weeks unless its a nasty injury.

I still don’t even know what’s wrong with Mina or Gomes. Both just disappeared and have been out for months with no return in sight.

I’ve always liked a game of attack and defence. Gary Neville spot on with “Everton’s lack of composure with the ball is alarming”. I hate this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.