Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a message he deserves

You think?

When's the lad ever been given a decent run in the first team, Lets say 3-4 games back to back to get a run going, He couldn't be any worse than Lukaku/Eto/Barkley/Osman/Coleman out on the right

never a red card for barry, only had eyes for the ball, his arms can't vanish whilst in mid-air and he can't jump without using his arms. there's too much confusion over these issues.

Lukaku was abysmal, but because he had one decent volley people will excuse his non-existent hold up play, crap passing and so on as per.

Barry had the worst game imaginable. Haven't seen anything as bad as that since watching Carl Serrant play for Newcastle in about 1996 or something, where he was hilarious.

Hibbert was... well, Hibbert. Was wetting myself at him at one point in the second half.

Only players to emerge with credit were Distin and Barkley, the rest were awful - and it's made worse by the fact they only had to turn up and battle for the game to get credit from me, as I expected nothing, but it was the laziest, most awful performance imaginable because we still kept to the slow build up crap.

Just awful all round, and Martinez deserves all the flak he gets at the moment.

I didnt think coleman offered much as a winger today, i thought he could have moved him back and replaced hibbo with a better attacking option. Not that hibbo played bad but coleman offers more attacking from fullback.

He's not a winger, Moyes has already proven that

Wish he would play the frigging wingers we have instead of shoe horning CM/forwards in that position

never a red card for barry, only had eyes for the ball, his arms can't vanish whilst in mid-air and he can't jump without using his arms. there's too much confusion over these issues.
I've seen yellows given for those types of jumps, especially late in a game and Barry had already made a few heavy challenges.

Given all that a 2nd yellow would not have even made top 5 of bad decisions Marriner made on the night.

Thought we were unlucky

Never a penalty and that was a wonder save from Joe Hart

Poor form from the City fans who threw coins at us on the way out. Imagine being so insecure to act that way even after winning? Sometimes I wonder if all this success has even made them happy

Hahahaa nope

City didn't break sweat tonight, First real shot on goal was after 80 odd mins

Status
Not open for further replies.