Man City v Everton. 13th Jan at 1945.

Oh Manchester is....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard didn't make a mistake but lets not kid ourselves....all the saves were bog std saves, As I said no mistakes and that's all we ask.

Thought it was a pen at the end but we put in a dogged display second half with not much conviction into trying to relieve the pressure. Happy with a point at City and who wouldn't be?
don't agree, he made a couple of good saves

Our defence looked better today, can't put my finger on why...
Jagielka-1.png

Thought everybody was superb aside from Osman who just so far off the level needed it's unreal, and Kone who looked like he couldn't care less, Pienaar finished too.

I get what Bobby was going for with Ossie on the left, switching into central midfield whenever there's space attempting to set up play and making place for Baines on the flank. Four years ago i would totally get behind this selection, heck if we were playing a match today in which we are trying to dictate the pace and are bound to have almost all possession i could understand it. But against a City team with so many good players i just don't get it.

Howard didn't make a mistake but lets not kid ourselves....all the saves were bog std saves, As I said no mistakes and that's all we ask.

Thought it was a pen at the end but we put in a dogged display second half with not much conviction into trying to relieve the pressure. Happy with a point at City and who wouldn't be?

No save is a bog standard save when Howard is in goal so let's give the fella some credit tonight

Strewth. That was a stoneswall penalty at the end, Sterling really should have contested that one. For once we had the ref on our side - on about half a dozen occasions! No way should we have come away with a point from that. After matching City in the first half i was very disappointed with the second half performance: everyone forward of the back four except Besic had a stinker, absolutely dreadful ball control broke down our attacks without much help from the City defence. Plaudits to the defence though. Great to see Jags back. Bainsey still looks off the pace, Mori and Stones a bit below par, but all four still better than the rest of the team with the exception of Besic. My MOTM is Tim Howard.

Howard would have saved the penalty. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.