Man City Banned From Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes in life, things even out by itself.
Decades ago we were ban due to someone else fault and the impact was huge. Completely changed the direction of our club.

Now history will return us the favour and hopefully the impact will be equally huge and we benefit from it.

go for it Carlo!

We aint finishing 5th lads Spurs or Sheff Utd will have it - Silva saw too it that this season would be a write off.

My only hope is that if the two cups are won by top 6 sides that 8th gets a Europa Spot as I can see us getting 7-8th the way we are getting results.

COYB

We aint finishing 5th lads Spurs or Sheff Utd will have it - Silva saw too it that this season would be a write off.

My only hope is that if the two cups are won by top 6 sides that 8th gets a Europa Spot as I can see us getting 7-8th the way we are getting results.

COYB

Mate how can you say that we are like a few points off it. It’s very possible we won’t but how can you be so passionately hardcore on the ‘Defo 100% won’t’. It’s a tad unjustified imo.

COYB

But if Silva hadn't done quite as badly he would still be here.

Now we have Carlo!

COYB
So we're the 2nd best form team since Ancelotti came in, but we've got no chance of moving up more than 1 place between now and the end of the season...

Boss you lad

Mate how can you say that we are like a few points off it. It’s very possible we won’t but how can you be so passionately hardcore on the ‘Defo 100% won’t’. It’s a tad unjustified imo.
It’s just negativity for the sake of negativity really. How can you come to that conclusion after seeing our record under Carlo thus far unless you are practically begging for the worst. Anything can happen including Chelsea taking a tumble out of a champions league spot. It’s that wide open ffs

1. Negative GD = -1 point to the rest of our competitors

2. Tougher run in than those around

3. We play Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Sheff Utd & Wolves all away from home giving them home advantage in the big 6 pointer matches

Not saying we wont but I just dont think we'll have enough to overturn the deficit whilst the likes of Sheff Utd lose to crap like Brighton at home which they wont they are flying at present and for me are the Dark horses.

Had Brands rolled the dice in January maybe but we never and our midfield and wide players (one injury from Sidibe out wide) are just not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.