Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

The journalist who first said Griezmann to Barca in October last year is now saying 70m + Coutinho + Malcom + a third player to PSG. Time to move on?

The journalist who first said Griezmann to Barca in October last year is now saying 70m + Coutinho + Malcom + a third player to PSG. Time to move on?

That transfer had been mooted for a good few years. Anyone could have taken a punt at saying it would be done doesn't mean he's in the know.

Besides, when do cash + multiple player deals ever happen? I can't recall one like.

Swap deals are rare enough, other than Mkhitaryan / Sanchez I dont really remember many of them actually happening even tho there are rumours of them all the time

That transfer had been mooted for a good few years. Anyone could have taken a punt at saying it would be done doesn't mean he's in the know.

Besides, when do cash + multiple player deals ever happen? I can't recall one like.

Swap deals are rare enough, other than Mkhitaryan / Sanchez I dont really remember many of them actually happening even tho there are rumours of them all the time
Bob Latchford = Howard Kendall and Archie Styles.....totally different era like.

Malcom, Coutinho, a third player plus 70m for Neymar? What a deal that would represent for PSG!

That'd essentially be valuing Neymar at more than PSG paid for him, despite his declining overall reputation, increasing reputation for being a troublemaker, and host of injuries he's picked up in the last 12 months.

An utterly ridiculous deal - no idea why Barca are so desperate to land him!

Malcom, Coutinho, a third player plus 70m for Neymar? What a deal that would represent for PSG!

That'd essentially be valuing Neymar at more than PSG paid for him, despite his declining overall reputation, increasing reputation for being a troublemaker, and host of injuries he's picked up in the last 12 months.

More than likely because of his commercial value

Simply because Messi wants him back

Not sure who the third player is. However if PSG can get Dembele, Malcom and Coutinho for Neymar that is fabulous business. You have 3 potentially world class players there.

0D3B8ECC-58C3-4A20-8CC3-CD92700339FA.png

#WelcomeMalcom

(Yes, I realise this meant nothing when it came to Reinier but I’m choosing to believe anyway...)

Status
Not open for further replies.