Transfer Rumour Maitland-Niles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos on the Arsenal forum, Arteta is being called a racist.

You hate to see it

i never thought id see a club do worse in the transfer market than Everton's car crash signings the past few years. But they are giving it a go.
80m on ben white and that keeper.
Up there with 100m on bolasi sigurdsson and iwobi.

i never thought id see a club do worse in the transfer market than Everton's car crash signings the past few years. But they are giving it a go.
80m on ben white and that keeper.
Up there with 100m on bolasi sigurdsson and iwobi.
The problem they have is nobody of any note want's to sign for them with a fraud at the helm, I suppose now atleast with Rafael he is recognised as a good manager and I would imagine players would want to play for him.

Their signings have been some of the very worst, they have literally done what we did and give their war chest to a manager with no track record of building a team. and we know the result of that.

I think they’ll let him go.

but regardless if they do or don’t, what a terrible way to treat a player who’s clearly desperate for 1st team football.

Arsenal are a joke.

The problem they have is nobody of any note want's to sign for them with a fraud at the helm, I suppose now atleast with Rafael he is recognised as a good manager and I would imagine players would want to play for him.

Their signings have been some of the very worst, they have literally done what we did and give their war chest to a manager with no track record of building a team. and we know the result of that.
They have the basis of a decent team though (when everyone is fit) Arteta is the issue with Arsenal, he is seriously over complicating things by trying to play some sort of hybrid version of a Moyes defensive system and a Pep passing game. For a new manager in his first job role that is a hell of task, you need to have grade A tactics for that sort of game and the players all need to be drilled and know their roles inside out. He is his own worst enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.