Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all my fault.

I put 20 notes on him to win the Golden Boot with Paddy Power, I get a £2 free bet every goal he scores.

Its doubtful if he will ever score again.

Oh no! What were you thinking!

See I did it the other way around, I initially put him in my fantasy football last year, but then thought, 'nah, I never get any luck with Everton players', so I dropped him, and that's why he was so awesome!

You gotta put it right now. You have to bet on him NOT to score for every single game for the rest of the season as punishment.

They're called opinions, Aaron.
I know what they're called bud. Doesn't mean someones opinion can't be wrong.

Don't buy the whole 'someones opinion can't be wrong' thing because it's proven they can.

Tubeys a top lad and a top poster he is entitled to have it on anything to do with Everton, i always welcome the debate.

Don't buy the whole 'someones opinion can't be wrong' thing because it's proven they can.

Tubeys a top lad and a top poster he is entitled to have it on anything to do with Everton, i always welcome the debate.

m5T4JYK.gif

They can, yeah, I agree, but you can't prove anything in this example.

Status
Not open for further replies.