Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
if, IF, we sign him, I predict he will get the loudest reception since Ferguson returned from Newcastle. It could be the stuff of legends

if, IF, we sign him, I predict he will get the loudest reception since Ferguson returned from Newcastle. It could be the stuff of legends

If it happens you will be probably right and they will the shouts on the other side of the park in that place called Anfield.

If it happens you will be probably right and they will the shouts on the other side of the park in that place called Anfield.

Except over there it will be more like this:

aie2q.jpg

It could be just another silly rumour but the Daily Mirror is now saying that bloody Juventus might ask to take Lukaku on loan. If this is true I think we have missed out as Chelsea will see real benefit from having him play a season in Seria A and he will also get to play CL football. That leaves him ready to return to Chelsea in 2015/2016 when Drogba's playing contract expires (assuming he joins Chelsea as a player for 12 months).

Feeling depressed now.

It could be just another silly rumour but the Daily Mirror is now saying that bloody Juventus might ask to take Lukaku on loan. If this is true I think we have missed out as Chelsea will see real benefit from having him play a season in Seria A and he will also get to play CL football. That leaves him ready to return to Chelsea in 2015/2016 when Drogba's playing contract expires (assuming he joins Chelsea as a player for 12 months).

Feeling depressed now.
You're making three assumptions there.

One is that there's benefit to him playing in Serie A as opposed to in the premier league. Is there really? Serie A is pretty dire tbh outside of a couple of teams.

Second is that there's benefit to him playing a couple of months then getting splinters in his a*se once Morata comes back.

Third is that Mourinho actually wants Lukaku in 12 months, which I'm really not sure he does tbh. And if he does, the Juve thing makes no difference as we wouldn't be able to sign him permanently anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.