Lukaku V Kane and Barkley V Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross-Barkley-Romelu-Lukaku-490374.jpg

Alli is really helped out by the abilities of Dembele and Eriksen. He is able to get away with not doing a whole lot sometimes where Barkley can't or we fall apart

Lukaku's and barkley's progress had stalled in the last 2 seasons under Martinez. Whereas Kane and Ali had Poch aiding their development. It is easy to see the progress both had made under Koeman this season., can they maintain that rate of progress? Let's hope they can.

Lukaku over Kane any day. Barkley and Alli is close, personally Ross has much more potential I think and is on good form, but so is Alli. As a neutral I'd take Alli, but Ross will become the better player I think.

Lukaku and Barkley.

Barkley because when confident and on form he can dictate a game. Also has goals in him. Is an Evertonian (although I appreciate that's not a reason to be auto-selected).

Lukaku because HAVE YOU SEEN HIM? He's a superb player. If he just got away from the "the ball must be played to my feet*" attitude, and his performance v Bournemouth and others lately suggests he is doing just that, then he's a 100% top striker. Why would someone NOT want Lukaku in their team. Also he has a sexy smile.

*not lazy, there's a difference

if Lukaku is marking Kane and Barkley Alli on Sunday Koeman's going to have some hard questions to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.