Lucho Gonzalez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong it's not that I don't want to see us sign him. I just need an answer to the following question. How did we manage to be 11 million richer in 3 mths?

Don't get me wrong it's not that I don't want to see us sign him. I just need an answer to the following question. How did we manage to be 11 million richer in 3 mths?

We might always have had the money, just not splashed it around. But since I've not seen anything on this confirmed on the OS... I'm not putting much credibility to this story.

Maybe Moyes was playing hardball by refusing to meet the over valuation by Benfica mate, thats what it seems.

Plus we dont want to state that were minted and add 10% on all potential transfers. We've been trying to blag Wigan that we're skint on one hand like.

This lad Gonzales would be a great job, the midfield (when all fit) would be mouth watering. Naturally I wont be too optimistic until I see the Argie lined up in a blue shirt, experience teaches us this.

But I applaud Moyes for going after his targets on the sly and not getting sucked into the silliness of the opening of transfer window. Nugent+Richardson+Koumas=17 million. Thats shocking.

If we pull it off then I will applaud Kenwright for stumping up with the money too, he backed Moyes last year and seems as if he is prepared to do the same now. Its an exciting time to be a blue, a lot of us just fail to see it.

we have only actually spent £4 mill so far, pienaar is a loan.

beattie has gone - 4 mill, nace - 1 mill, davies in january - 2 mill, weir - as good as free. pistone and wright off the wage bill.

there is clearly money there because this summer has us 1 mill in the black.

I'm excited about this week but i also have a feeling i could be slightly dissapointed, but hopefully Moyes brings some out of the bag.

Normally I'd take it with a pinch of salt, but realistically, it's more like a grain!

Would I like to see him sign, you bet, will he sign, you bet, for Juve :>

damn, was hoping we would have held on to Manny

love that guy

atleast we still have Da Silva.... right?

its as though someone pinched his arse for his first team photo.

lol

original photo:

IMG_0069.jpg

stubbsy laughing, beattie has his eyes on mikel hair, and nuno is looking across saying ''whats happening?''

and carsley down front is looking forward with a look on his face of ''i know whats happening..the juveniles''

Status
Not open for further replies.