2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

This happens to all players they go off the boil. He's still one of first names on teamsheet when fit. Defensively suspect but so are 90% of Premier League full backs. Unfortunately we are no longer benefiting from his assists. I have faith he'll be back to his best soon.

He ruined what was otherwise a very decent away performance for the first hour with two terrible defensive errors. I definitely think he is a quality left back but also share the same concerns as those who think he's just on autopilot right now.

His delivery has been way off for a long time now as well.

I have always said that Digne is a good offensive back, but he is a weak point defensively if he is put under pressure. My opinion has not changed.

Has been living off his reputation for quite a while now if we are being honest.
He is still my favourite player but I think we are starting to see why prior to the move here he had had a few clubs in a fairly short space of time, he is another who seems to suffer with massive lack of consistency. Also I agree with others on here in that the complete lack of any competition to his place in the team over recent years has not helped and just invites complacency.

Status
Not open for further replies.