2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want Rafael here but there is one question I do have. If a manager is asking the clubs players to play a certain way and the players refuse, then what is the point in having having a manager? Why not just do what the manager is asking you to do? It’s not like he is being asked to commit some kind of criminal activity is it?

I am going to miss Digne, but wish him all the best.

Is that someone a Fat Kopite by any chance, Lucas??

68507285-9FB5-4A48-A0D1-F538FE13E920.jpeg

Let’s get something straight. This wasn’t just a “ discussion “ about tactics. Words were said, from both player and manager, that created a chasm that was uncrossable. Either the player or the manager had to go…and the manager isn’t going anywhere.
Not yet anyway. Maybe in the summer.
And it was done in front of everyone. Its hard to see a way back from that. I previously assumed Digne had done it in private when he actually sort of forced benitezs hand

Let’s get something straight. This wasn’t just a “ discussion “ about tactics. Words were said, from both player and manager, that created a chasm that was uncrossable. Either the player or the manager had to go…and the manager isn’t going anywhere.
Not yet anyway. Maybe in the summer.
That's written like you have solid insight into what occurred- what's your source and can you say more on what happened? I.e. training ground spat, dressing room after a game etc.

Go on, I'll bite. Where is the bit about working with Torres documented in the public domain?

A quick Google search -

Chelsea boss Rafael Benitez insists he has already succeeded in one of his main tasks since being given the job of managing Roman Abramovich’s team until the end of the season — rekindling the fire in Fernando Torres.

The Spanish striker struggled for form after his £50million move from Liverpool but he has been rejuvenated under his former manager, with six goals in his last five games.

Benitez, appointed by Abramovich as interim manager partly to get the brooding Torres to justify his price tag, says confidence, self-belief and a changing role have contributed to the resurgence of a player who had looked set for a January move.

A quick Google search -

Chelsea boss Rafael Benitez insists he has already succeeded in one of his main tasks since being given the job of managing Roman Abramovich’s team until the end of the season — rekindling the fire in Fernando Torres.

The Spanish striker struggled for form after his £50million move from Liverpool but he has been rejuvenated under his former manager, with six goals in his last five games.

Benitez, appointed by Abramovich as interim manager partly to get the brooding Torres to justify his price tag, says confidence, self-belief and a changing role have contributed to the resurgence of a player who had looked set for a January move.
Source?

Villa Fan In Peace...

I post on here occasionally, I like Everton, a great club and part of the DNA of English football, Division 1 and The Premier League. Like most clubs u go through good times and bad times. Unfortunately, u guys are not going through a good time at the moment. But I think it is short term. A bit of a rebuild, a proper manager and the new stadium and it will look a lot better. I came on here to see the thoughts on Digne but bloody hell, it is hard to ignore Davek, an absolute sausage, ignorant, rude, hasn't a clue about football, racist and only on here to cause problems. I empathise with u guys for the crap u have to put up with as fans, but it must be worse having to put up with his crap on here day after day.

Good luck with the future of your club and good luck trying to get the idiot off your forum

Good lad is @davek

He is right a lot of the times. Then so way off he's on a different planet other times.

Lone wolf the loveable rogue that he is.

A quick Google search -

God you are one tedious bore

Status
Not open for further replies.