2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe he moves on in January and we recycle the cash - another LB and a CB on loan for me. That;s if the manager doesn't fancy him.

We had more pressing issues than left back but seems we’ll need one now. We need to be getting £25 million+ for Digne though.

Played his last game for Everton it seems.

A shame, but he's been half-arsing it for a long time now and if he's a bad egg get rid.

Played his last game for us based on being dropped for one match. Come on mate, there seems to have been an issue but I’ve seen nothing to suggest that something has happened that makes it seem like Digne cannot come back

Sounds like Digne is toast listening to Benitez after the game. he’s not Ill or injured so If he’s downed tools then he can’t be near the squad and Benitez has done the right thing. If that’s not the case then it’s not a good call with the paucity of options in that position.
he’s at an age where Everton either sell him now or he stays here and he’s been poor for a very long time now. I suspect this is going to be the case for a lot of the players now and quite frankly, good.

Status
Not open for further replies.