2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 at the back may continue then, lucky we have plenty of centre backs else who could play wing back? Iwobi might be able to play on left? Coleman on right when fit

Last edited:
We do get a lot of training ground injuries tbh
You could imagine this year it’s got something to do with the crazy schedule but we do seem to suffer them a lot in normal times too. The players who are fit will have to perform if they have any pretensions of being a top team.

3 at the back may continue then, lucky we have plenty of centre bacantone else who could play wing back? Iwobi might be able to play on left? Coleman on right when fit

Nkounkou will probably get the nod. I'd say Iwobi is an option at wing back, as are Delph and JJK. Davies can cover wing back on the right probably. Who knows, maybe Tony Gordon could even fill in at left wing back.

It's going to really hurt us but maybe the 343 is the way of limiting the damage. Need Richarlison to stay fit at all costs so we can have plenty of protection on that side.

Our injury record is bad, our handling of injuries/recovery is bad, massive black mark against the club to me.

Injuries happen but my main issue for me is the handling of them as you say.

Our medical department has been really shoddy in the last few years.

The worry is surgery puts Digne out for the season. Is the two months without surgery (so best-case scenario) or with. That's the question.

"awaiting severity of injury" = seeing if he can run it off?
That's what they usually do... and it ends up being ten times worse than it would have been. "Just put a bit of weight on your ligaments, Lucas, try to do some sharp turns and volleys with the ball and let us know how it feels."

Status
Not open for further replies.