2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't make it I would play Delph. Nkounkou has done fine when he has stepped up but a mistake in the Derby could be detrimental to his development. Hopefully Digne is fine and we can be as near to full strength as possible.
? ? ?
mistake is a mistake, You keep moving. If we played Fabian Delph to get roasted by Salah and TAA then we might as well just give Liverpool the win now, Nkounkou showed a disciplined performance against West Ham he should be selected and I don't think anyone would question it if Digne is injured.

? ? ?
mistake is a mistake, You keep moving. If we played Fabian Delph to get roasted by Salah and TAA then we might as well just give Liverpool the win now, Nkounkou showed a disciplined performance against West Ham he should be selected and I don't think anyone would question it if Digne is injured.
And he has power & pace to at least cope with Liverpool’s threat. Yes inexperience and positioning, we will have to wait and see.
What I liked about his performance against Yarmolenko. He didn’t stand off him, he was constantly harrying him back, even into his own half

Only reading this thread on page 17 so no doubt it's ahead of me, but hope he's ok, any news on the injury?

No news. All being well it's a knock and he'll be fine to play.

He couldn't walk on it without support going off the pitch but there's been nothing said about him leaving the game on crutches or whatever.

He is allowed to visit other areas of the pitch though

That's fair enough, even a centre half can test the left back on a marauding run up field lol.

It's far more likely however that Mane will play on the left against Coleman. Tbf though you do have a point in that the front three hardly play in fixed positions but can interchange, Salah and Mane either side of Firmino but it's not a rigid structure by any means

Status
Not open for further replies.